Thursday, June 26, 2008

Touchstones

There are certain people, memories, situations that remind you to step outside of whatever is dragging you down and remember who you are at your center, what is important, and why you really are happy. They can be friends, strangers, a passing moment, spiritual words, a glint of sunlight, smells, sounds…anything. What they have in common is the ability to stop you in your tracks and bring perfect clarity. I like to call them touchstones. Thank you, my collection of touchstones.

So, a few of the blogs I read have been doing this “what I’m loving right now” entry. Figured I’d throw on my lamb outfit and follow along. I was tempted to do a "what I'm hating right now" just to be difficult, but I'm in too good a mood. Here’s what I’m loving right now…

1. Chantaine Royal Fig Deluxe Preserves

2. Cool mornings down by the river

3. Cherries

4. Indian paintbrushes

5. Froggy rain gear

1 comment:

jln said...

I heart YOU my little touchstone !! That's so what you are ...

LOVE, Love, love
jln