Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh, mother!

Take a guess at the contents of this jar and win your very own pair of homemade woolen mittens to keep you cozy this winter. The first commenter to get it right wins! (P.S. To win, make sure there is a way for me to contact you by email whether you leave it in your comment or have some method of contact on your blog.)

Comments Closed! The lovely woolen mittens will be going to the closest answer as no one got it completely right. The mystery liquid is mother of apple cider vinegar! And the winner is...

David n Kara who said:
"looks like an old jar of apple cider"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I think this is going out on a limb here - the jar looks rather dirty so I'm guessing that it's been outside for a while...but I want to say it's Sun Tea. But maybe it's Compost Tea? Those are my guesses. :)

Alison Treat said...

Kombucha??? That's what it looks like to me!

DJ said...

Dying some fabric in tea?

David n Kara said...

looks like an old jar of apple cider

Jason Curtis said...

I agree. Kombucha.