Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mosaic


Above is my flickr mosaic for the questions listed below. Inspired by rants and dreamy musings. Since I'm a sucker for these sorts of things by email, it only follows that I'd also enjoy the blog-o-sphere version of the getting-to-know-you-but-not-really games. For those interested in my actual answers as well as the strange assortment of photos that came up in a flickr search, I've included them in parans after the questions....

Flickr mosaic game
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into a mosaic maker.

1. Your blog name? (mmmm mama)
2. What is your favourite food? (home-baked bread)
3. Where were you born? (Kingston)
4. What is your favourite color? (peacock blue)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Johnny Depp)
6. Favourite drink? (apple cider)
7. Dream vacation? (mountain lake)
8. Favourite dessert? (creme brule)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? (herbalist)
10. What do you love most in life? (Rowan)
11. One Word to describe you. (hidden)
12. Favourite novel? (Watership Down)

4 comments:

Cave Mother said...

What a great idea. I love the rabbit by the window but my favourite is the old man. Did that really come up in a search for Johnny Depp? How strange.

Amanda said...

Yep...that crazy old guy came up when I searched for Johnny Depp. That was my favorite one, too!

Carin said...

I did this after reading sol's post too. The seacrches do throw up some odd stuff. Half the stuff in my mosaic isn't related to the stuff i entered. But it was a lot of fun doing :)

Unknown said...

What a weird bunch of images. My fave was 'hidden'. Felt mighty ripped off at not seeing some Depp goodness though. ;)