Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tag...you're it!

So, I've been tagged by my friend Alison. (We met in Bradley classes and, happily, have kept in touch ever since.) Since I'm a sucker for these things when they come through email, it only follows that I wouldn't be able to resist the blog-o-sphere version either. Everything you wanted to know about me in 6 questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Graduating from Susquehanna University and looking for a job after a semester abroad and a month of independent travel. Despite being terribly homesick, adjusting to life back in the States was more difficult than I ever expected.

Five items on my "to do" list:
1. Pay the bills
2. Email assorted friends
3. Clean the bathroom
4. Pick peas
5. Make art smock for Rowan

Snacks I enjoy:
Yogurt
Toast with jam
Guacamole
Annie's Cheddar Bunnies

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Stay home and give Rowan a sibling!


Places I would live:
Maine
Lake Ariel, PA
Ireland


Jobs I have had:
assorted waitress jobs
babysitter
editor

Bloggers I am tagging:
Jennifer (Tales from the To-Be-Read Pile)
Jackie (Onward)

{The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.}

1 comment:

Alison Treat said...

Thanks for playing, Amanda. I learned some new things about you!